DO YOU HAVE MORE THAN
20 EMPLOYEES AT A WORKSITE IN BC?
Book Our One Day Onsite Health and Safety Committee review to meet WorkSafeBC compliance (April 1 2017 requirement). Review, Report, and Training
As of APRIL 1, 2017
You are REQUIRED to have a HEALTH & SAFETY COMMITTEE and COMPLETE a COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW, including First Aid, Violence Prevention, Psychologically Safe Workplace policies.
Let us take the pain out of meeting these requirements by booking our One Day Review.
We will work with you to complete the Required Compliance Report, and develop a Work Plan to help you Build Better Practice.
Let us help you avoid these WorkSafeBC legislation headaches:
– Citation notice for noncompliancen
– Increased Insurance rates
– Fines resulting from Employee injury investigations
– $3000-$5000 allocation of Leadership resources to manage in house
– We can complete review and educate for $1000
Limited appointments remaining in May 2017!
To reserve your spot call us at 1-800-840-6132 right now or book online!
Who we are
Principle Consultant John Thornburn has a Masters degree in Leadership from Royal Roads University. His strength is in using a unique hybrid of Change Management strategies infused with customized frameworks and blueprints.
Drawing upon a network of resources, a project management team can be assembled to meet company needs across North America. Scalable solutions are features of certain packages.
Onsite relationship building is our specialty, catering to Trustees, Shareholders, community stakeholders, Partners, Executive Management, frontline teams, and customers at all levels.
What we do
We provide onsite three day professional assessment and evaluation of company infrastructure, human resources, and performance management systems. Solution based efficiency report included.
Our exclusive Three Day page gives you the snapshot you need:
- Full two day analyses of major administrative functions
- Snapshot of areas concerning Risk-Management
- Executive coaching and Stakeholder Evaluation included
- Subtle and consultative Morale assessment of Staff
- A brief evaluation of the Performance Management system
- Report to Management team for Strategic Planning
- Optional presentation to Board for Dashboard