Building Better Practice is a global management consulting firm that serves leading businesses, governments, non governmental organizations, and not-for-profits. We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals.
Welcome to the new home of Building Better Practice. With over 35 years of professional experience supporting companies and non-profit organizations across North America, our motto is to build better and stronger people, leaders, and companies because of how successfully we integrate with our clients.
Who we are
Principle Consultant John Thornburn has a Masters degree in Leadership from Royal Roads University. His strength is in using a unique hybrid of Change Management strategies infused with customized frameworks and blueprints.
Drawing upon a network of resources, a project management team can be assembled to meet company needs across North America. Scalable solutions are features of certain packages.
Onsite relationship building is our specialty, catering to Trustees, Shareholders, community stakeholders, Partners, Executive Management, frontline teams, and customers at all levels.
What we do
We provide onsite three day professional assessment and evaluation of company infrastructure, human resources, and performance management systems. Solution based efficiency report included.
Our exclusive Three Day page gives you the snapshot you need:
- Full two day analyses of major administrative functions
- Snapshot of areas concerning Risk-Management
- Executive coaching and Stakeholder Evaluation included
- Subtle and consultative Morale assessment of Staff
- A brief evaluation of the Performance Management system
- Report to Management team for Strategic Planning
- Optional presentation to Board for Dashboard